Flashing: The Singh’s Superior Look. Accessories Label- TheBroCode.
Hello Singh: Flash readers! Here is another post from our collaboration with TheBroCode and we could not miss a suit to feature a brand specialized in men’s formal accessories.
FlashMan Santwinder Singh Waraich gets dressed in a suit to elevate the style game. Santwinder is wearing a navy blue single breasted, two button, checked suit over a plain white shirt. The accessories that he chose to feature from TheBroCode’s collection are Pocket Square In White With Red Anchors and White Silk Flower Lapel Pin.
Santwinder with the turban and the tie matched in royal blue colour, has kept the suit in high spirit. The suit has a thin lapel that gives classic look of a modern man.
There are some things you should keep in mind before you dress up in a suit:
- The lapel width should match the width of the tie.
- Make sure your pocket square does not match your tie in either pattern or fabric choice.
- There should be none or very less space in your jacket’s lapel and your shirt’s collar.
- Your belt should be fairly thin and should match the colour as your shoes.
- Always go with the classic windsor knot for your tie.
- The tie should always be darker than the dress shirt.
We hope this post helps you look better the next time you decide to wear a suit. Signing off for now, with a promise to bring more styles soon!
Pictures By- Ujwal Anand.
Location Courtesy- The Bella Vista, Chandigarh.